Just a few weeks ago, it was revealed that Xiaomi’s Redmi 4 was a success in India as about a Million handsets were sold in a month . This was obviously expected because of the super specifications the phone was equipped with at a real budget price and now it looks like, Xiaomi is not stopping! Yes, today new official images of the upcoming Redmi 5 were leaked on Weibo revealing almost everything about the device .
According to the leaked Images, here is all we know about the phone :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 with 2GHz CPU and 3GB of RAM and one with Snapdragon 630 packing 4GB of RAM and a 2.2GHz CPU.
- 16GB/32GB Internal Storage options for 3GB RAM Variant and 64GB for 4GM RAM Variant.
- Dual SIM Support along with a slot for SD Card.
- 5 Inch 1080P IPS LCD Display.
- 3680mAh Battery.
- Fingerprint Scanner.
- MIUI 9 with Android 7.1.1.
Here is how much cash you need to exchange for the device :
|Xiaomi Redmi 5||CNY||USD (est)||EUR (est)||INR (est)|
|3GB RAM / 16GB||859||$126||€110||₹8,120|
|3GB RAM / 32GB||1,039||$153||€134||₹9,860|
|4GB RAM / 64GB||1,099||$162||€142||₹10,440|
Pretty much the same right? Still affordable and giving a great competition to other budget devices in the same price segment.
There is no date revealed regarding when this phone will be released or announced but we expect it to be really soon .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!