Xiaomi released its Redmi 4 in India on 17th May 2017 with Android 6.0 . This phone is similar to the Redmi 4x sold in China and Malaysia but this phone isÂ Made in IndiaÂ and is available exclusively on Amazon.in is goes up for sale every Tuesday at 12PM .
Today, the first update to the phone was pushed today . The bump the MIUI version to V126.96.36.199 and is a minor one with a size of 91MB .
The following is the changelog for the update :
- Optimization for heating issues while charging.
- Optimization for low sensitivity in low light
- Optimizations for delays with incoming calls
- Fix for IP Telephony in Global Builds
- Fix for duplication of contacts when importing them from SIM
- Fix for Ringtone Issues with Dual Apps
- Fix for SIM Status Page Issues.
- Fix for photos’ issues in hidden albums
- Fix for battery drainage issue for Gallery
This update does not bring Android Nougat to the device but it is still being tested in Public Beta and is expected to roll out to users very soon .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!