Nokia 9 has been spotted on Geekbench from the codename ‘Avatar’ for the listing. Nokia 9 is coming with the model number TA-1005, which is applied at FCC (Federal Communications Commission). The screenshots posted by HMD Global in the certification revealed that Nokia 9 is coming with codename ‘Avatar’ internally.
Nokia 9 – Leaked Specs:
- Â According to the documents, Nokia 9 flagship will get a 5.5-inch OLED display which is made by LG.The aspect ratio is not known but we can asume it will be 18:9 full view bezel less display. The resolution was not mentioned be we can expect it to be bezel less QHD level found in other flagship phones in 2017.
- Â Heart of the phone, the processor is expected to be Qualcomm’s latest announced Snapdragon 845 Octa core chip with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1)
- Â Android 8.0 Oreo & likely close to Stock Android is got out of the box for Nokia 9 with latest security pathc update from HMD Global
- Â Camera department is bit interesting in Nokia 9. On the back there might be dual camera setup with 12-megapixel and 13-megapixel sensors. Primary sensor is f/1.7 lens & secondary might be a monochrome lens or a telephoto lens for 2x zoom option.
- Â There will be huge change in selfie shooter. Nokia 9 will have 5 MP dual selfie camera. The primary one supposed to be f/2.0 lens & secondary f/2.4 lens. The camera module is not cleared as of today but Â the secondary camera is expected to be a black & white sensor.
- Â Battery capacity might be 3250mAh. The headphone jack is to be expected still remain on Nokia 9 unlike Pixel 2 & iPhone devices. Nokia 9 will also be IP68 dust & water resistant. Unlike Nokia 8, Nokia 9 has fingerprint scanner on the rear (below the camera).
- As of the leaks now HMD Global might launch their latest flagship Nokia 9 on January MWC 2018 along with Nokia 6(2018) and Nokia 8(2018). Stay tuned for more Nokia 9 leaks.