Xiaomi seems to be working on its toes, as now another unannounced phone has been spotted on GFXBench that runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Flagship chipset . This device looks to be a premium device with high end specifications on paper .
According to the leaked information, here are the specifications of the upcoming device :
- Android 7.1.1 probably with MIUI 9
- 5.6 Inch display with a resolution of 1980 x 1080 pixels
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 8GB RAM
- 256 GB Internal Storage
- 12MP Rear Camera (Not sure if single or dual setup)
- 4K Video Recording Support
- 5MP FFC
This looks like a pretty exciting flagship and could be a variant of Mi 6 or a phone of the Mi Note series but lets see what it brings for us in the near future .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!