Just 2 days ago, Microsoft released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16353 to Windows Insiders on the Skip Ahead Ring as a part of RS4 development cycle which is expected to be released around in April 2018 and yesterday, they releasedÂ Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16281 to Windows Insiders on the Fast Ring only as a part of RS3 or Fall Creators Update. This build includes only bug fixes as Microsoft is now stabilizing the release for the October 17th 2017 release . As per Dona Sarkar’s blog post, here is the changelog :
Fixes and Improvements :
- We fixed an issue resulting in Train Simulator 2017 failing to launch on recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in not being able to tab into an open PDF in Microsoft Edge after interacting with the any of the Microsoft Edge window elements using mouse.
- We fixed an issue where the Windows Defender Security Center app icon was missing in taskbar when the app was open, as well in Startâ€™s all apps list. You will also notice that the icon is now un-plated in the taskbar.
- Weâ€™ve made some adjustments to address an issue resulting in sudden and brief CPU spikes where you couldnâ€™t move your mouse. If youâ€™ve encountered this, please try it in this new build and let us know if your experience has improved.
- We fixed an issue where minimized app windows on mixed-DPI monitor setups might end up drawing offscreen after your PC resumed from sleep.
- We fixed an issue where if you changed your display language preference to something other than the machineâ€™s default then any app which did not take an update while also getting the updated language resource package from the Store would end up continuing to display its tile in Start in that default language rather than the new language displayed within the app and other system UI.
That’s all for this build! If you want to manually upgrade with an ISO, find one here from WZorNET .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!