Finally Microsoft released this week’s Windows 10 Mobile Preview build!
It contains a number of fixes and only one thing new which are :
New Share icon: Weâ€™re introducing a new share icon.
For apps that used the â€śshareâ€ť font glyph in Segoe MDL2 assets should
get the change automatically. You can read more about the change here.
- We fixed an issue in recent Insider builds where certain calendar
appointments could result in a Mail crash with every sync. This issue
could also result in issues sending and receiving SMS.
- We fixed an issue where pausing a streaming track, for example in
Groove Music, would result in no more re-buffering when playback is
resumed, leading to choppy playback audio.
- We fixed an issue where text copied from a PDF in Microsoft Edge couldnâ€™t be pasted.
- We fixed an issue where the ninja cats on the People and Animals
page of the keyboard were displaying in two characters on the keyboard
instead of the expected one.
- We also added the rainbow flag emoji to the keyboard. You can find it in the transportation and weather section.
- Weâ€™ve updated Keyboard Settings so that â€śSwitch back to letters after I type an emoticonâ€ť is now off by default.
- We fixed an issue where Microsoft Edge might sometimes unexpectedly not rotate into landscape mode.
- We fixed an issue where, if the phone was connected to the PC,
deleting an entire folder (without opening the folder) on the phone from
the PCâ€™s file explorer might not result in the folder actually being
deleted on the phone. We also fixed an issue where (still connected to
the PC) the phone might freeze for a short while after cancelling
copying content to the SD card.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games with an explicit option to â€śexit gameâ€ť unexpectedly taking a long time to close.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some games were drawing up and to the left offscreen in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where receiving a notification while the phone was
in your pocket could unexpectedly result in the screen turning on.
- Weâ€™ve improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps.
Talking about the known issues, we have :
- Speech packs will be unable to download on this build.
- Adding a new card / paying with an existing card will not work in Microsoft Wallet.
- Going to Settings > Devices will crash the Settings app. You will
be unable to pair a Bluetooth device. Already paired devices should
- Bluetooth quick action in Action Center does not work.
- Continuum will not work when attempting to connect wirelessly. However, using Continuum with a dock should work normally.
- Wireless display functionality is not working (Miracast).
That’s all for this build! Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Microsoft!
Source : Windows Blogs