For the Patch Tuesday of the month of September 2017, Microsoft has released another cumulative update for both PCs and Mobile Phones which bumps the version of the Windows 10 Creators Update OS to 10563.608 . This update provides on bug fixes and some of them are pretty wished for . Here is the changelog :
- Addressed issue where the color profiles do not revert to the user-specified settings after playing a full-screen game.
- Updated HDR feature to be turned off by default in the OS.
- Addressed issue where you can’t open the Start menu when you add a third-party IME.
- Addressed issue with scanners that rely on inbox driver support.
- Addressed issue in a Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature to allow headsets to work correctly.
- Addressed issue where some machines fail to load wireless WAN devices when they resume from Sleep.
- Addressed issue where Windows Error Reporting doesn’t clean up temporary files when there is a redirection on a folder.
- Addressed issue where revoking a certificate associated with a disabled user account in the CA management console fails. The error is “The user name or password is incorrect. 0x8007052e (WIN32: 1326 ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE)”.
- Addressed issue where LSASS is leaking large amounts of memory.
- Addressed issue where enabling encryption using syskey.exe renders the system unbootable.
- Updated the BitLocker.psm1 PowerShell script to not log passwords when logging is enabled.
- Addressed issue where saving a credential with an empty password to Credential Manager causes the system to crash when attempting to use that credential.
- Updates to Internet Explorer 11’s navigation bar with search box.
- Addressed issue in Internet Explorer where undo is broken if character conversion is canceled using IME.
- Addressed issue with the EMIE where Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer repeatedly switched between each other.
- Addressed issue where a device may stop responding for several minutes and then stop working with error 0x9F (SYSTEM_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) when a USB network adapter is attached.
- Addressed issue where some apps cannot be opened because the IPHlpSvc service stops responding during the Windows boot procedure.
- Addressed issue where spoolsv.exe stops working.
- Addressed issue where the Get-AuthenticodeSignature cmdlet does not list TimeStamperCertificate even though the file is time stamped.
- Addressed issue where, after upgrading to Windows 10, users may experience long delays when running applications hosted on Windows Server 2008 SP2.
- Addressed RemoteApp display issues that occur when you minimize and restore a RemoteApp to full-screen mode.
- Addressed issue that sometimes causes Windows File Explorer to stop responding and causes theÂ system to stop working.
- Addressed issue that causes theÂ Export-StartLayout cmdlet to fail when exporting the layout of tiles at startup.
- Addressed issue where the option to join Azure AAD is sometimes unavailable during the out-of-box experience.
- Addressed issue where clicking the buttons on Windows Action Center notifications results in no action being taken.
- Re-release of MS16-087- Security update for Windows print spooler components.
- Security updates to Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows shell, Microsoft Uniscribe, Microsoft Edge, Device Guard, Windows TPM, Internet Explorer, Microsoft -Scripting Engine, Windows Hyper-V, Windows kernel, and Windows Virtualization.
You can get this cumulative update for your PCs from here too if you wish to get a .msu file .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!