So, today is patch Tuesday and its a Tuesday morning at Microsoft’s Redmond campus and hence, a new cumulative update for Microsoft Windows 10 for PC and Mobile are rolling out . For version 1703, KB4022725 is rolling out bumping the new build number for PC to 15063.413 and for Mobile to 15063.414 .
Here is the changelog for the update :
- Addressed issue where the user may need to press the space bar to dismiss the lock screen on a Windows 10 machine to log in, even after the logon is authenticated using a companion device.
- Addressed issue with slow firewall operations that sometimes results in timeouts of Surface Hub’s cleanup operation.
- Addressed issue with a race condition that prevents Cortana cross-device notification reply from working; users will not be able to use the remote toast activation feature set.
- Addressed issue where the Privacy Separator feature of a Wireless Access Point does not block communication between wireless devices on local subnets.
- Addressed issue on the Surface Hub device where using ink may cause a break in the touch trace that could result in a break in inks from the pen.
- Addressed issue where Internet Explorer 11 may ignore the “Send all sites not included in the Enterprise Mode Site List to Microsoft Edge” policy when opening a Favorites link.
- Addressed additional issues with time-zone information and Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Windows kernel, Microsoft Windows PDF, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Microsoft Uniscribe, Device Guard, Internet Explorer, Windows Shell, and Microsoft Edge. For more information about the security vulnerabilities resolved, please refer to the Security Update Guide.
You can check Windows Updates for the update to download or head over to Microsoft Update Catalog for an .msu file for manual downloading and installation .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!