OnePlus has rolled out a new OxygenOS Beta update for its users on the Open Beta channel. The latest Beta update bumps OnePlus 3 to 24 and OnePlus 3T to 14 and brings the following changes.
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark
- You can toggle the Shot on OnePlus watermark and add your name to all pictures taken in the main camera settings
- Redesigned lift up display UI
- Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Now supports hiding of notification content from apps locked by App locker
- There is now a toggle that allows you to block notifications from apps that are in the App lock list
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration
- It now tends more towards sRGB calibration
- Added E-warranty card
- You can now find a version of your warranty card in “About phone > E-Warranty card”
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Added quick index bar in contacts UI
- The contacts page/app now have an alphabetical bar on the right side for easy moving to certain groups of names
- Improved experience of switching incoming calls
- Improvements to suggested merges functionality
- Loading speed of images improved
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved the experience of searching cities
- New feature “Alarm calendar”
- Can be used to set an irregular alarm schedule, once you set the time, you can activate this feature by hitting the 3 dot menu button to the right of “repeat”
- Immediately following the update, you might not be able to turn on the flashlight. Please reboot the device and normal functionality will be restored.
If you’re on the Beta channel, head to Settings to download the update. Do let us know your experience in the comments section below.