This update does not introduce any new feature but comes with the following bug fixes:
- Addresses issue where event logs stop receiving events when a maximum file size policy is applied to the channel.
- Addresses issue where printing an Office Online document in Microsoft Edge fails.
- Addresses issue where the touch keyboard doesn’t support the standard layout for 109 keyboards.
- Addresses video playback issues in applications such as Microsoft Edge that affect some devices when playing back video on a monitor and a secondary, duplicated display.
- Addresses issue where Microsoft Edge stops responding for up to 3 seconds while displaying content from a software rendering path.
- Addresses issue where only 4 TB of memory is shown as available in Task Manager in Windows Server version 1709 when more memory is actually installed, configured, and available.
- Security updates to Windows SMB Server, the Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows Kernel, Windows Datacenter Networking, Windows Graphics, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft Scripting Engine.
Microsoft recently also released KB4056891 (OS Build 15063.850) to Windows 10 Creators Update (version 1703) users and it includes following security updates:
- Security updates to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Edge, Windows Graphics, Windows Kernel, Windows Subsystem for Linux, and the Windows SMB Server.
Update KB4056890 (OS Build 14393.2007) is now available for Windows 10 version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 users. It comes with following security updates:
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Windows Graphics, Windows Kernel, Windows Datacenter Networking, and Windows SMB Server.
If you have installed earlier updates then only new fixes will be downloaded and installed.
Stay tuned to GizCentral for everything latest related to Tech!