At a media event in New Delhi, the Indian phone makerÂ MicromaxÂ today announced its upcoming phone that aims to provide each person in the country withÂ Infinity Display . TheÂ Micromax Canvas Infinity’sÂ main highlighting feature is the 18:9 Aspect Ratio Display what Micromax is calling theÂ Infinity Display . Earlier, we have seen this display in superphones like the Samsung Galaxy S8, LG V30, etc. but Micromax aims to provide this features in the budget segments of the phone market and priced it at â‚¹9,999/- which counts roughly to $156 .
The phone looks priced accurately looking at the hardware it carries . As announced today, the following are the hardware specification of the phone :
- 5.7 Inch 18:9 Display
- 2.5D Curved Glass
- Display resolution of 1440×720 Pixels
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 with Adreno 308 GPU
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 3GB RAM
- Micro-SD card support for cards up to 128GB Storage
- Dual SIM Capabilities
- Runs Android Nougat 7.1.2 OOB and will be upgradable to Android Oreo
- 4G with VoLTE support
- 2,900mAh Battery
- Micro USB 2.0 with support for USB OTG
- 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 Aperture
- 16MP FFC with support for portrait selfies (via software)
- Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- NO Hardware Navigation keys.
The phone will initially be sold as Amazon India exclusive. If you are interested, you can pre-book the device as soon as now and it will be available from September 1, 2017 .
Micromax as said in the event is now focusing more on Quality products at whooping pricesÂ to bring the storm!
Are you buying this device? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!