LG has spilled the beans on another feature for the upcoming LG V30 smartphone. After showing off a couple of features last month, LG has now revealed more insights on the upcoming V30. The new features include a Floating Bar, Face Recognition and new customizations. LG has confirmed that the new smartphone will feature LG’s UX 6.0+ which will offer a lot of personalisation options for a more intuitive user experience. The semi-transparent Floating Bar allows for quick access to frequently used functions and can be dragged completely off the display when not needed.
The official launch hasn’t taken place yet but LG has already confirmed man features leaving a lot less to one’s imagination. You can check out the rumored specs below:
- Launch: August 31
- Price : $700 (Rs 45,000 approx.)
- Display: 6-inch POLED
- Display features- Floating bar for quick access, Always On Display mode
- OS: Android Nougat 7.1.1 with UX 6.0+ on top
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 4GB or 6GB
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB
- Battery: 3,300 mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensor, Facial and Voice Recognition
- Camera: 13-megapixel dual-camera
- Wireless charging
- ESS Quad DAC
So what do you think about the device? Let us know your views in the comments section below.