HP has released yet another update for its flagship phone running Windows 10 Mobile. The new firmware bumps the version to 0002.0000.0026.0118 and is now available for download. Head below for the changelog of the new update.
- Photo quality in full dark environment with flash on is improved.
- Autofocus tuning updates.
- APN configurations updated for Orange, MegaFone, Vodafone
- Memory utilization is optimized.
- The performance of application launches is improved.
- HP Elite x3 Barcode Scanner Jacket is supported.
Do note that an issue prevents the Insiders from seeing the update and is a known issue. So for those on Fast Ring can use WDRT to roll back and then roll in again for the Insiders Preview. Unfortunately, this method will delete everything from your device as it requires Hard Reset.
So if you are a HP Elite x3 owner then let us know your experiences in the comments section.