While the world was anticipating for the upcoming Nokia branded Flagship, the Nokia 9 a few days ago, HMD Global announced the Midranger Nokia 7 . It is the first Nokia branded Android device with the rear portion made of glass. The side frame is a 7000 series aluminum with diamond cut beveled edges .The phone also comes with IP54 certification which means that it is resistive to water splashes .
The following are the technical specifications of the phone :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64 On Board Memory
- microSD Card slot present
- 5.2″ 1080P IPS LCD with Gorilla Glass 3
- 16MP Rear Camera with f/1.8 Aperture and 1.12um pixels
- Dual Tone LED Flash on the Rear side .
- 5MP FFC with f/2.0 Aperture and 1.4um pixels and 84 degree field of view .
- WiFi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPD, USB Type – C, 3.5mm Jack Support, NFC and fingerprint sensors on the rear side .
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OOB (Oreo Coming)
- 3000mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charging
- Zeiss Optics for bothies.
- Nokia OZO audio built in.
The phone is offered in two color variants : Gloss Black and Matt White . It is priced around $337 for 4GB RAM Variant and $407 for the 6GB RAM . The phone is already available in China since 24th October 2017 and is expected to come to Indian Market very soon .
Stay tuned to MSLeaks for everything latest related to Tech!