This new update is almost ready for its public release. If you still wish to grab it early then their are two ways:
- From Windows Insider Program.
- Clean installing using an ISO.
Keep in mind that there are still a couple of minor bugs present.
We would like to recommend you by choosing installing using an ISO if you want a fresh start. But if you do not want any of the settings shouldn’t be changed then opt for Insider Program.
VIA WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM
Follow these steps:
- Once you are a Windows Insider, open up the Settings app (Win + I).
- Click on the â€śUpdate & Securityâ€ť section.
- From there, click on the â€śWindows Insider Programâ€ť option from the sidebar.
- After that, you should see a button that lets you Get Started with Insider Preview builds.
you hit the Get Started button, you will get warned about the roughness
of these Insider previews â€” itâ€™s probably a good idea to review the
- Hit next, and confirm the selection in the next step.
that, you will be required to restart your PC to get the latest Insider
Preview build. You can choose to restart now, or you can choose to
- Once the computer restarts, go back into the Update & Security section in the Settings app.
- Click on the Windows Insider program from the sidebar.
the â€śChoose your Insider level,â€ť you will see a dropdown with three
different options: Fast, Slow, and Release Preview. By default, you will
be enrolled into the Release Preview â€” but to get the latest Creators
Update features, you need to enroll into either the Fast or Slow rings:
- We recommend you to get enroll into the Fast ring if you want all
the latest fixes and improvements, but do keep in mind that builds
released here might include several issues and Microsoft will release a
lot of new updates for the Fast Ring in the coming weeks, so you will
have to install quite a lot of updates. But if you opt for the Slow
ring, you will get the fixes a few days later but you wonâ€™t have to
update your PC frequently â€” so thatâ€™s probably the better option for
- After you have enrolled into the Fast or Slow ring, you will
have to wait at least 24 hours to get the new Creators Update. You can
check for updates from the Windows Update, and you will see it show up
as an Insider Preview release. Windows Update will automatically start
downloading the update as soon as it is available, and you will get
notified to install the update when itâ€™s ready.
- Once the update
is installed, you will now be able to try out all the latest and
greatest new features in the Windows 10 Creators Update!
Microsoft also releases official ISOs for some of the latest Creators
Update builds. You can use the ISOs to clean install or upgrade your PC
to the Windows 10 Creators Update, and itâ€™s a pretty straightforward
way of installing Windows if you are familiar with the process. You can download the official ISOs for the Creators Update from here â€”
the ISOs are available for Windows 10 Pro, Home, Enterprise, Education,
Home China and Home Single Language SKUs. The ISOs are also available
for multiple languages.
Stay tuned for more.
Source: MS Poweruser