Here in this article, we listed how to download Gapps for Android Oreo (8.0 Oreo and 8.1 Oreo). Google has launched the Android 8.0 Oreo officially in last year. Now, Google has started the roll out the Android 8.1 Oreo for their Pixel series devices. Several custom ROM developers already start working on Android 8.1 Oreo custom ROMs for other devices and it won’t take much time to release. Now, the unofficial Gapps 8.1 already released along with official Oreo Gapps 8.0.
GApps (Google Apps) packages are very important for those who installed custom ROM on their devices. In lineageOS, Slim, AOSP based ROMs not have Googps Apps inside the ROM, if you want Google apps on your device then you must flash GApps.
GApps packs for Android-based custom ROMs are different in size because of included Google Apps. And also there are several GApps packages available based on processor platform, Arm, Arm64 & x86. It’s is very important to choose the appropriate platform for your device.
Download GApps for Android 8.0
- ARM devices:
- ARM64 devices:
Download GApps for Android 8.1 Oreo
Google recently released the Android 8.1 Oreo OS firmware, so there is no GApps 8.1 Oreo released officially, yet. But the unofficial GApps Arm64 is available for the Android 8.1 Oreo OS. Here we have a list of unofficial GApps for Android 8.1 Oreo and we will update the list one the official GApps released. However, the GApps for Android 8.0 Oreo will also perfectly work on any Android 8.1 Oreo running device.
How to flash GApps on Android running device
- Download GApps for your device and transfer it to the device internal storage.
- Now, turn off your device and reboot it into TWRP recovery mode by Press and hold Volume down and Power buttons together until you see anything on the screen.
- Use Volume Up and Down keys for navigation and Power key for confirming an option.
- Now, Wipe data factory reset, Cache partition, Dalvik Cache and Format the System partition.
- Now, tap on the install GApps zip file to flash.
- After complete installation, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.