Apple’s new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are now available in the market, and it’s time for the company to launch a promotional campaign to boost purchases. As part of this campaign, the Cupertino giant has shared a video through its official Youtube channel listing eight good reasons why iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus should be loved.
Here are the 8 reasons, according to Apple, why you should love the iPhone 8:
- The most durable glass ever on a smartphone
- Portrait Lighting
- Wireless charging
- The most powerful and smartest chip ever on a smartphone
- The world’s most popular camera
- Water resistant
- The new Retina HD Display
- Augmented reality, now in reality
Apple: 8 things to love about iPhone 8
Let’s start and analyze point by point.
- The most rugged glass ever in a smartphone. Apple has said it has created an unrivaled innovative glass and aluminum design, made with the most durable glass ever used for a smartphone. We’ve already seen some glass resistance testings that protects the iPhone 8, and at least with regard to the previous iPhone generation, the iPhone 8 glass is actually the most durable ever used by Apple.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus comes with more advanced cameras than existing iPhone models, offering portrait mode and ” Portrait Illumination ” feature which is exclusive for the iPhone 8 Plus, it lets you capture portraits with delicate depth-of-field effect in five different lighting styles. This is possible due to the dual 12-megapixel camera of the iPhone 8 Plus.
- The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus has wireless charging feature. This charging technology works with the Qi ecosystem, so just put the smartphone on a Qi charging base to charge the smartphone battery.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus has the most powerful and smart chip ever seen in a smartphone. In “real” it’s hard to say if the A11 Bionic chip is really the most powerful and smart, it’s certainly the best chip ever seen to power Apple’s iPhone. The A11 Bionic chip also integrates an Apple-designed GPU with a three-core design that delivers graphics performance up to 30% faster than the previous generation.
- Evolution of the most popular camera in the world. Starting with the presumption that the iPhone camera is “the most beloved in the world” Apple says the camera on the iPhone 8 has evolved,t hanks to a 12-megapixel camera better than the previous generation and equipped with a larger and faster sensor, a new deeper color and pixel filter. Thanks to a new Apple-designed ISP processor, the iPhone 8 is able to return advanced pixel processing, color capture capability, faster autofocus in low light conditions and better HDR photos, while the new flash with True-tone Quad-LEDs with Slow Sync serve to provide backgrounds and brightly planed floors more uniformly. The new camera also lets you record 4K video with optimized video stabilization up to 60fps and 1080p up to 240fps. With iOS 11, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus support HEIF and HEVC video compression to reduce the space occupied by video recordings compared to the previous generation iPhones.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus areÂ water and dustÂ resistantÂ and have been tested under IP67 certified lab under the IEC 60529 standard.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus comes with aÂ 4.7-inch and 5.5-inchÂ Retina HD display – with True Tone technology that adjusts the white balance of the display according to ambient light for a more amazing natural viewing experience, as on paper.Â The Retina HD Display supports a wider range of colors.
- Thanks to the power provided byÂ the A11 Fusion chip, the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus offer automatic learning capabilities, enhanced reality support (AR) and immersive 3D games.
Are you convinced with these eight points to buy a new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus?Â Tell us in the comments below.