Nokia to release its three Smartphone That are Nokia 6,5 & 3 In the second quarter of (May – June ).
Nokia recently revealed that it is going to release three smartphone that are Nokia 6,5, & 3 in this quarter of (May-June) A new report recently says that the 3 models of Nokia is going to release On the country thus 13 th June this year . According to the report, Nokia is preparing to launch three Android-powered handsets in India and will release ‘Save the dates’ teaser, inviting media houses, on/around June 8.
Nokia unveiled Nokia 6, 5 and 3 along with a revamped version of the iconic Nokia 3310 at the Mobile World Conference (MWC) in late February.
All three Android-powered smartphones fall in the mid-range category.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC
- Coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage
- Which can further be expanded via microSD card
- A 16MP rear camera and a 8MP front camera.
In its new offering, HMD rolled out a limited edition glossy Arte Black variant, which will come with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option. The Nokia 6 will be available for €229 (approx. Rs 16,000).
- 5.3-inch HD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Runs on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 430 processor and Adreno 505 GPU
- Coupled with 2GB RAM and have 16GB storage option
- 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera.
- Available in four colours – Matte Black, Silver
- Tempered Blue and Copper– the Nokia 5 will retail at an average global retail price of €189 (approx. Rs 13,300).
- 3-inch display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- powered by MediaTek MTK 6737
- coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.
- The front and rear camera have both 8MP sensors.
- The device will feature four colours—Silver White, Matte Black
- Tempered Blue and Copper White—and will retail at an affordable price
- compared to the other two, of €139 (approx. Rs 9,800).
All the Nokia-branded smartphones will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
Stay Tuned to MSleaks for more updates related to TECH.